Bull Rider!

- at 7PM
at 2PM. (Gates open 2 hours prior to each rodeo)

2024 - Celebrating 35 years!


Some of the rodeo's Frequently Asked Questions

Does the rodeo performance still go on if it is raining?

Yes, the rodeo performance will still go on if it is raining. We welcome you to bring your umbrella's or even a pop up tent at the top of hill.

Is there an ATM machine at the rodeo grounds?

Yes, as of 2022, there will be ATM machine(s) at the rodeo grounds.

Is there a charge for parking at the rodeo?

Parking is free!

What are the seating arrangements at the rodeo?

There are bleachers on the one side of the arena. On the other side is a beautiful gentle sloped bank where we have benches built in to the hill side or you are more than welcome to bring lawn chairs and blankets.

Are your rodeo grounds handicap accessible?

Yes we are handicap accessible, we have handicap parking, handicapped seating and also have handicap restrooms.

Are there food vendors at the rodeo grounds?

Yes, we have food and drinks available at the rodeo grounds. We have delicious food items and other items on our midway.

Can you bring a cooler into the rodeo grounds?

Yes, you can bring in a cooler, we DO NOT allow any alcoholic beverages. Coolers may be searched as you walk thru the gate.

How do I become a vendor at the rodeo?

To become a vendor at the rodeo, you can contact John at 716-699-4839 or 716-378-0925. We are not accepting food vendors at this time.

How do I go about sponsoring the rodeo?

We welcome any new sponsors for the rodeo, it is a great way to advertise your business along with the rodeo. Please contact John at 716-699-4839 and he will discuss the sponsor packages that we offer. We would love for you to ride with the Ellicottville Championship Rodeo.

Are there any other activities for the children besides just watching the rodeo?

We welcome children to come early to the rodeo and enjoy our kid area. We also encourage the children to be part of the rodeo by entering our kids' stick horse race.

How do I get my child into the stick horse race?

Parents will need to register their child at the K-M Tack Tent, which is located right when you walk thru the gate. Kids must be 10 years or younger and have a stick horse to enter into the arena. Stick horses are available for purchase at the K-M Tack Tent.

Do you allow camping on the rodeo grounds?

Yes we allow camping, we do not have any electric for camping but you are more than welcome to camp for the weekend.

How may I become a competitor in the rodeo?

You must become a member of the International Pro Rodeo Association (IPRA). Learn more about IPRA Membership.

Buy Tickets: Good Any One Day

Tickets are available at the rodeo.